Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Feeling pretty darn good...

I have to say I'm feeling pretty good...

Last night I had the opprotunity to go to dinner with a friend and catch up after what feels like forever of not seeing each other. I opted to have a salad for dinner, and it was pretty tasty. Although I did treat myself to a smal piece of the bread and some zucchini spears, yes fried, but its still a veggie right ;). I went home to an empty house, which is highly unusual for me as there is always someone there. I wasn't too comfortable with it and didn't sleep well at all. But for some reason when I woke up this am I felt really good and stepped on the scale. Much to my amazement I am down another 2 LBS!

Today I sit at work a little out of it and tired from not sleeping well, yet I still for some reason feel pretty good and am actually pumped and ready to hit the gym after work to get a run in. This oughta be interesting... is it the runners high I'm looking for that everyone talks about, or simply how good I feel after a good workout.

Who woulda thunk that me of all people would be pumped and ready to hit the gym so that I can sweat, workout and run of all things.....YIKES! I'm a little afraid of what I am becoming...lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment